+7 (921) 796-62-40
Red October, Bersenevskaya Embankment 8с1, 2nd floor
On wholesale purchases: email@example.com
1. Pay for online order convenient for you: VISA and MasterCard, transfer through Sberbank Online or Yandex Money. Confirmation of payment will be sent by e-mail.
2. The service of payment via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, using the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels.
3. On questions of payment with the help of a bank card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following phone numbers: +7 (921) 796 62 40
4. The order will be sent after confirmation of receipt of funds to the seller’s account.
1. Cost of delivery: Moscow, St. Petersburg — 300 rubles / Russia — 600 rubles / International — 1600 rubles.
2. Delivery of orders for St. Petersburg, Russia and other countries is carried out by EMS Post.
3. Pickup in St. Petersburg: st. Zastuska 15, studio Lena Maksimova. Preliminary contact +7 921 796 62 40.
4. Delivery in Russia when ordering from 25 000 rubles — for free.
Return and Exchange
1. For exchange or refund, write to us at
or call +7 921 796 62 40.
2. When returned goods are delivered free of charge, compensation is paid in the amount of the cost of delivery to the address for the goods.
3. A prerequisite for an exchange or refund — the goods must be in the same form as they were at the time of purchase. A soiled, washed or spoiled item is not returned. Before returning, make sure that you have packed the goods with the original labels and in the original packaging.
4. You can return the item within 14 days after purchase. The money will be returned to the card. The money will be credited to your account.
2. The site user is responsible for providing reliable information.
3. For the delivery of the order, your name, address, email, phone number will be transferred to the courier service.